- One car per site, additional vehicles must be registered & parked in upper visitors parking lot
- Rates are based on 4 people. Maximum site occupancy is 6, maximum of 4 adults.(extra charge apply above 4)
- Tent Policy: 2 sleeping tents on unserviced, 1 trailer & tent on EW, NO tents on EWS
- Registration and payment must be completed before setting up camp, no exceptions
- Minimum 3 nights stay on long weekends. Discounts do not apply on long weekends
- Quiet hours 11:00 pm to 9am, all music must be off at this time.
- Campfires must be extinguished by 1am. For saftey reasons, please do not move the fire pits
- Check in time 1:00 pm and check out time 11:00 am, No check ins after 9:00 pm
- Speed limit: 10km/hr. for the safety of everyone
- Alcohol may only be consumed on your site or designated events. Driving under the influence, excessive drinking or drunkenness will not be tolerated.
- NO refunds or rain checks for early departure or bad weather
- Firewood is for sale at park store. Firewood can not be brought in from outside the park
- Campers must not use their gate cards to let unregistered cars in at any time
- Fireworks of any kind are not permitted
- No ball playing of any type except at the sports field
- Garbage and recycling should be taken to designated area at the exit gate. Please help us keep the park clean
- Visitors must be registered with the office, if not they are trespassing. You are responsible for your visitors. Registered day guests must leave by 11:00 pm
- Bike helmets are mandatory for children riding their bikes.
- Pets are permitted on camping sites (PETS NOT ALLOWED IN CABINS) Leash, poop and scoop rules apply. No Pit Bulls or aggressive dogs please
- Leisure Time Park is privately owned and subject to the Trespass to Property Act Regulations.
We appreciate your adherence to our rules and regulations, if there are any questions please ask.
Our rules are common sense, they are there to ensure everyone has a great weekend!
The Jay Family